Today's dental discount plans compete with dental insurance in a variety of ways. Understanding these will let you see how discount plans are the perfect complement or substitute to dental insurance.
● Discount plans often cost less than $100 per year, unlike dental insurance with hefty premiums.
● You can get dental discount plans anytime rather than just during the recruitment period with insurance.
● You don't have to worry about reimbursements, deductibles or out-of-pocket caps with discount plans because use of the plan is unlimited.
● You can access savings right away - no waiting.
● Pre-existing problems are included completely.
Choosing a dental discount plan is the first step in saving a tremendous amount of money on your dental care expenses. However, there are a variety of different plans out there to choose from. SavePlans brings you nothing but the very best of those on the market today. In fact you can rest assured that when you purchase one of our discount plans, you are getting access to the quality care you need at unparalleled prices. However, each plan we offer differs from the others, so compare carefully to be sure you are getting the one best suited to you.
It's Mutually Beneficial
Discount dental plans benefit both patients and dentists. The membership ensures that you get a great deal on the high quality dental care you need if you use one of our provider dental clinics. For dentists, accepting our plans means that they enjoy a constant flow of patients and have no paperwork to file, so administrative costs can be kept lower.
Make the Right Choice
Before you select your discount dental plan, take the time to investigate the different options available to you. SavePlans offers plans from well-known and respected providers such as Careington and Aetna. However, plans differ and you need to compare what each offers before making your choice. Some offer access to more dental clinics, others offer deeper discounts on more procedures or immediate access to benefits. Understand your options before you make the investment. You can even check on providers in your area before you commit to a SavePlans dental plan.